[Tigers] Sparto reverse lights.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Sparto reverse lights.
From: Tim Webster <crabco@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:31:22 -0800
To All,

I have a nice set of Sparto reverse lights that I am considering for my early
Tiger. Unfortunately I do not have bases. I know what they look like in
general but will be needing a template in order to have a pair built from
scratch. Is there anyone who has tangled with this problem and can shed some
light on how to proceed? I have a possible line on one side in rough shape
that might be useable with a mirror image having to be made for the other
side.

My second question on the same subject is this. What is accepted as the
correct position for the lights? I have a special accessories brochure that
shows them outboard the jacking points on an early Alpine. I gather there may
be some dissenting opinions?

Regards,

Tim Webster