Re: [Tigers] free beer

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] free beer
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:58:29 -0800
Have to confess (moocher that I am and free beer is of the most sacrosant)
it was my son that set top time of day at TU XXX, albeit with my car (on
Hoosier A6's).  Alas, Ive gotten old and slow and have been unable to beat
him in several years now, however if I were to go into training.... who
knows?

Bob H