Re: [Tigers] Hidden Gem?

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hidden Gem?
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:11:48 +0000
You guys had me curious so I took a look.
YES, it looks Tiger/Alpine to me.
I agree with Jay, it is just a very shiny Tiger/Alpine.
The square mirror would make it a MK1 (like mine) or a Series IV.
You can see it has the original steering wheel and horn ring too.
I don't see how you can see it looks lowered though...

Gary

From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com