Re: [Tigers] Tiger Gas Mileage

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Gas Mileage
From: "Cullen McCann" <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:40:41 -0600
I agree with a that. I have a 03 Chevrolet duramax 3/4 ton. The motor is
actually made by isuzu, but it has 450 horse, 550 ft lbs of torque and
still gets 21 mpg. It has easily pulled anything I've ever had behind
it, cruises nice, and has more power than I can really use. Diesels are
impressive.

you guys in the states need to get some diesels!

the audi a6 3.0TDI (wagon!) gets 35mpg urban/highway combined (45mpg on
the highway).

it has 230hp but a huge 450nm torque (335lb/ft) 0-60 in 7s and 155mph.

its the ultimate long distance, high speed cruiser.