[Tigers] More Parts..

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] More Parts..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:42:21 -0800
Ok, thanks to everybody who respnded with parts sources.  Now I am
looking, maybe, a drivers door for my Mk I. Withing driving distance
from the Las Vegas area...LA, San Diego, up to Pismo Beach or San Luis
Obispo... or points in between. I have to be traveling to Pismo later in
January (late Jan) in any case.

Anybody have something that is not a rusted hulk of a door?  Should be a
complete door assy as removed from a car at the hinges, in fact the
hinges would be good to have also.

Anybody? SHoot me a PM with a pix if you have one and a $$$ amount, eh?

mayf