Re: [Tigers] More Parts..

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More Parts..
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:50:31 -0800
Mayf:
Check with Smitty in San Diego.  He'll probably ship it, though you
might prefer to pick it up in person, so you can look around for
whatever else you might need.
Any parts you're missing, he might have.
(619) 233-7937.
No answering machine, let it ring at least 10 times before giving up.
Best Regards
David Sosna