[Tigers] Works Tigers 1964-67 by Graham Rood

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Works Tigers 1964-67 by Graham Rood
From: marden@mistral.co.uk
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:05:33 +0000
          BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 To reply to the comments of Stephen Jones the Works Tigers book is a
great read and I do have several in the STOC regalia stock. The
recommended retail price is B#49.95 but the club sells it for a
subsidised B#39.95. However there is a problem with overseas orders
in that when packed for posting it weighs 3 kilos ( 6.5lbs). The cost
of air mail to the USA is something like B#25 and this makes a total
of B#75 (approx $150). I beleive Rick at S.S. is going to stock them
or they can be ordered direct through www.mercianmanuals.co.uk [1]
and pay by credit card. The site has a write up on the book and I
beleive special postal rates. I,m sure an e-mail would get a response
as to U.S. retailers.

        Happy New Year to all, Martin Pester TIGERMART

Message sent via KC WebMail - http://webmail.mistral.net/

Links:
------
[1] http://www.mercianmanuals.co.uk