Re: [Tigers] Lat 8 Valve Covers

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lat 8 Valve Covers
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:31:33 -0800
Cullen,

I have purchased many things from Rick, and find his quality and service
unsurpassed.  Rick may be sourcing this from Traction-Master. I did,
however, buy the bolt-on Traction Master bars from Traction-Master at:

 http://tractionmaster.com/app.html <http://tractionmaster.com/app.html>

They are currently priced at $129/pair for either the bolt-on, or
weld-on.  I recommend the bolt-on, as the weld on give significant problems.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com