Re: [Tigers] Tiger on Ebay

To: CMcCann@lwpb.com, owain.lloyd@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger on Ebay
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:01:11 EST
In a message dated 1/17/2008 5:47:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CMcCann@lwpb.com writes:

a given  car has been really well taken
care of, I could see leaving like you find  it.

Maybe it comes down to personal preferences.  For example what  would an
owner prefer to have... grungy looking carpets that are original or
replacements
that look original  but aren't?
I did get a kick out of the seller's comment that it is difficult  to find a
Tiger with any original paint on it.  Then he goes on to say that  it original
paint from  the door back:-)  I think he's really  trying to build the car up
with his descriptions, but  also being careful  not to tell any pure lies
about the car.