Re: [Tigers] Tiger on Ebay

To: CoolVT@aol.com, CMcCann@lwpb.com, owain.lloyd@gmail.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger on Ebay
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:13:24 EST
I agree, the "value" of originality is very much in the eye of the  beholder.
As a matter of fact, we just had this conversation among a number of  Tiger
guys, when we were TAC'ing a car recently...

Patina is wonderful and something can only be original once, but just plain
beat and worn out is another story. In other words, there's a big difference
between a "survivor" and just plain tired and spent. Where the line is between
 the two is debatable, but like pornography, I think you know it when you see
it  ;-)

The car in the ebay auction appears to be right on the cusp...could go
either way, depending on the new owner's perception and  predisposition.