[Tigers] Cross member bolts

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Cross member bolts
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:49:38 EST
Sorry I showing my Midwestern origins.

CAT means Cateripllar not the club in CA.
Darrell Bruin gave a nice seminar on bolts and nuts with
warnings about foreign products not meeting statndards.
His talk made you worry about flying in commercial
aircraft equipped with replacement bolts and nuts.

He did say CAT made bolts good enough for our use.

I understand Deere as in John Deere also sells bolts
but I they don't make them.

CAT makes all their bolts and nuts.

I once made complete bolt replacement kits with CAT
bolts and took them to a TE/AE United.  Price was about
$25.  Not one taker.  I return the bolts.  Oh well

Dave