Re: [Tigers] Works Tigers 1964-1966

To: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Works Tigers 1964-1966
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:51:40 -0400
Yep, just got word that mine arrived today.  I'm out of the country and
my neighbor signed for it.

Also just got word that DHL tried to deliver a package that required my
signature, and returned it to sender because I'm not there.  If you
direct order the book, understand you need to be around to sign for it
and understand the potential consequences if you aren't!

Chris