Re: [Tigers] Tiger service in NE

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger service in NE
From: John Heffron <jheff123@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:06:53 -0500
Peter
I tried to get Scott Woerth out of retirement too ( to no avail ).
Pete Cosmides of Motor Car Garage in Maple Shade, NJ (outside of Philly) has
been working on my newly acquired MK1A www.motorcar-garage.com.  Thus far he's
worked on the fulcrum pins, installed new koni's all around, replaced the
front springs and repaired the rear leaf spring attachment point for me
amongst other minor repairs.  He's honest, reliable, reasonable and a helluva
British Car Mechanic and restoration guy. There was a recent article about him
in the January Issue of Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car magazine on the
restoration of his national award winning Bugeye. I also use him for my 2
Healeys.

Regards
John Heffron
66 MK1A Tiger
60 AH Bugeye Sprite

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:40:58 -0800 (PST)From: Peter Laurinaitis
<laurin212@yahoo.com>Subject: [Tigers] tiger service work in northeast?To:
tigers@autox.team.netMessage-ID:
<358880.2456.qm@web53612.mail.re2.yahoo.com>Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=iso-8859-1 does anyone know of any good shops that work on tigers or
old british carslocated in the north east (i am in nyc). i called scott weorth
in PA, he usedto work on tigers, but has retired a year ago after 30 years. i
am not lookingfor restoration work, but basic mechanical work including
addressing thefulcrum pins, clutch, general maintainance, etc. doug jennings
in ohio is abit far for me for general maintenance stuff. thkspeter Peter
Laurinaitispeter.laurinaitis.wg02@wharton.upenn.edu