[Tigers] tiger service work in northeast?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] tiger service work in northeast?
From: "Robert Jaarsma" <jaars@emailmv.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:18:26 -0500
Sports & Vintage in Plainfield NH (Craig Wehde) does a great job on
older cars. He is the only one I ever let near my Sunbeams. He is
originally from Westchester county. But moved here in the country some
15 years ago. It is a one man operation, but he has many cars he is
always working.  A few more modern, but I have seen 300Sl, E-types,
XK120S, MGBs, TR6s, Fiat, Alfas, Rolls, a few rarer ones as Borgward,
DKW, Autobianchi, BMW Isetta, and a lot of Mercedes and Jags, in his
shop.
Robert