Re: [Tigers] SS wheel spacers

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] SS wheel spacers
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:37:12 +1100
I have a set of the spacers for my SII alpine, as it turns out i dodnt
have the drums with the counterweights on them (figures i check that
after!) Anyway, i decided not to sue them as i could only get about 4
hard turns on the nuts.. i am told you want about 8... also even with
14x6 and 175 series tyres if you havent rolled the lip on the inside i
think you might be getting the tyre close to the sidewall in
cornering... just my .02... oh... they did look much nicer on the test
fit though.. but not much use if it aint safe.

--
Regards

Michael King