Re: [Tigers] for all the Rendezvous fans out there...

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] for all the Rendezvous fans out there...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:03:02 -0800
Mike,

Reminds me of my drive through the streets of Paris, although I never
saw such little traffic (mostly like the 405 on any day. I parked as
soon as we got to the hotel, and didn't take the car back out until we
left.

Must have been REAL early in the morning, but a thrill a minute.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com