Re: [Tigers] 2005 Tigers - a retrospect

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2005 Tigers - a retrospect
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:28:52 -0500
Perhaps it will take a large company like BMW to become the torch
bearer. Here is an interesting article about them possibly reviving the
Triumph car brand in the form of a classically-styled high-performance
two-seat sports car. After the success of the new Mini, who knows?

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/210892/triumph.html

Bugz