[Tigers] Magazine Issue Information

To: "Tiger Digest" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Magazine Issue Information
From: "Curt Bowland" <cbowland@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:38:04 -0600
I have a decent Tiger literatue collection and like to add to it as much as
possible.

Last year, I believe Street Rodder had article about the ex Darrel Brunn/Doan
Spencer built grey Tiger. This car was suequently purchased by Kirk White and
in his later ads in Hemmings he referenced this article.

I have done some checking and it appears that Street Rodder is a bi-monthly
publication. I believe the article would have been in the June or August
issue.  Can anyone please confirm which or the correct month.

Thanks in advance.

Curt Bowland
Chicago