Re: [Tigers] Wheel studs

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wheel studs
From: "David or Gary Franchi" <wwwdg@webtv.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:53:23 GMT
Hi Tony, Went through my new Sunbeam parts and can tell you what won't work.
The original stud is part #12314407 when I ordered these from England (R.J.
Grimes) about 20 years ago they sent me part #71239807 as a replacement.
I thought these were longer than the originals but I just went and checked and
they appear to be the same length.
They measure 1 1/2" from the outside threaded tip to the front of the edge
which goes against the hub. If you want one for a pattern let me know.
Peter McDonalds part #1216831 is for Alpines from serial B9116788 up to Ser IV.
Don't know why these would be longer.

Regards, David Franchi