[Tigers] Cheapest Source Yet for The Works Tiger Book

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Cheapest Source Yet for The Works Tiger Book
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:57:43 -0500
I don't recall if this source was mentioned for "The Works Tigers" but try
collectorscarbooks.com.  The bookstore is based in the UK and has the book for
$93 shipped to your door.  I haven'
t seen it listed  cheaper anywhere else.    The book is interesting and has
good info on the rally Tigers.  There is even a photo of Lee Iacocca checking
out the Tiger along with Carrol Shelby and John Panks at the New York auto
show.  One photo shows FRW667c smashed pretty badly after the 1966 Monte Carlo
rally.  It looks like it rolled over a few times.  The car exists and Norm's
web site   http://www.rootes1.com/index.asp  says it is a fake base on a
Alpine.  I guess we now know how it was repaired.

                                                         Jeff