Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Gauge Fitting

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Gauge Fitting
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:27:09 -0800 (PST)
I was poking through one of my catalogs late last night (Wife out of town) and
found what looks to be the the correct fitting. I think the 1/8 Pipe would
work, but this is what looks to be the right part and eliminates one more
adapter. So -3 hose right to the gauge. The fittings are slighlty different
then standard BSP threaded as the back if the gauge has a flat sealing surface
which seems to be Smith/Jaeger standard. It's not much more cost then the
adapter and a hose end so this looks to be problem solved. I was pretty sure
someone had some magic part, I just can't imagine running that plastic tubing
in a race car...

I'm guessing it is a Goodridge part, but here is the link from pegasus racing
for those interested -

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3268

I'll get a couple and check it out. Looks right.

Thanks again for the other solutions as well.

Sandy