Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Gauge Fitting

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Gauge Fitting
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:57:59 -0800 (PST)
Yes, I didn't end up just getting 2 fittings, just like the Depot, or Costco,
you have to spend...Charge it!

I almost would use the nylon over copper, but no real basis for it, and don't
need either now which solves the problem. Also picked up a low oil pressure
switch to hook to a bright light after learning that you can't always catch 0
psi from the gauge in time...Might make an adapter that give a mild electrical
shock in the event of a problem ;-)

Sandy