Re: [Tigers] perception of a complete project car

To: CoolVT@aol.com, cmccann@lwpb.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] perception of a complete project car
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:36:05 -0500
As I've said before, in the uk this sort of nuts and bolts restoration
is not so common.  This car would probably get new bushings, bearings,
ball joints. Maybe shocks and little T-cut on the paint and then it
would be enjoyed as is.  I guess when its cloudy you don't notice bad
chrome and old paint :)