Re: [Tigers] Racing Driver Wannabees

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Racing Driver Wannabees
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:20:45 -0700 (PDT)
Steve,
Funny you bring this up... I just spent the last week browsing through
the SafeRacer catalog (also see www.saferacer.com). After years of
participating  and instructing at open track and performance driving
schools, I finally took the plunge a few weeks ago and bought a Spec
Miata race car, followed by a nice little open deck trailer the
following week. All that is left before the double-school for my SCCA
competition license at Nelson Ledges, is to get all my safety gear
(apparel)in hand.

If I last more than a couple seasons, I figured I'd paint the car black
with red pin stripes and request #55 in tribute to the HSC Racing
Tiger.

Stephen Waybright