Re: [Tigers] electric fan recommendation

To: Mike Michels <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] electric fan recommendation
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:10:39 -0700
Mike.

My experiences with the cooling system, all of which were successful in
105 degree (and up) uphill cooling,
have been documented in my article "/Cool It Buddy/" on TigersUnited.com:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp

Accessible from any page in the bottom menu under "Tech Tips"

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com