[Tigers] Seat covers

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: [Tigers] Seat covers
From: KJENSSEN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:30:59 EDT
Hey beamers,

I am contemplating replacing the seats in my tiger.  I understand Martha
Wheat at Pro-Prep Interiors may have  reproduction vinyl covers.   Before I go
for
the vinyl....does anyone  have any leather covers.

Originally my tiger had the early MK1 seats with  the wide pleats ....now I
have a set of the later  MKIA or MKII seats with the narrow pleats.

The original seats in my tiger were really in poor shape and  with the help
of Doug at Tiger Auto I was able to obtain a set in better  shape.

Unfortunately...  a seam has opened up on the drivers seat and  now I need to
decide either to recover, replace or repair.

I may go back to the original wide pleat seats - if they are  available.

Thoughts and or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kirt Jenssen
B9473199
Chicago, Illinois