[Tigers] Tiger Wanted

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Wanted
From: "Fam. Jarrett" <jarrett@mail.dk>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 00:37:53 +0200
Hello Everyone

I'm new to this list of Tigers.
A little about me.
I,m a 45 year old Australian (hence the interest in English/American cars)
married to a Dane and living just north of Copenhagen.
I'm not a dealer. I've always been working on a car project as a hobby (Honda
S 600, Fiat Spyder)and for the past few years to keep our daily drivers on the
road Eg. Citroen CX's.
The taxes in Denmark on cars are 10% of the buying price overseas incl.
freight insurance and harbour costs.
Then add 25% VAT. Then add 180% of the value of the car on the road in
Denmark.
This leaves little money for anything else. Poor us :o(
Vetaran cars are taxed a lot lower fortunately. :o)

I'm looking for a tiger in good condition without rust problems although the
car is for summer driving only.
At the moment I don't have many requirements besides limited/no rust and
mechanically sound.
It would be nice if it came with a hardtop.

I hope you can help me.

Waiting in antipitation.

Damon Jarrett