Re: [Tigers] Backup light lens mount and originality

To: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Backup light lens mount and originality
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:45:15 -0700
Gary,

While my '65 Mk I doesn't have back-up lights installed, my son's '67
Series 4 Alpine does.  They are by "Lucas", and are rectangular.

I have the "Original" back-up lights, in a box. These are "slash tip"
exhaust style housings that look similar to slashed exhaust tips. They
are shown in the TigersUnited Rootes Accessories page:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/Dealer_Accessories/DealerAccessCat.asp

Thanks to David and Gary Franchi.

I recommend the larger PDF, which has bigger and clearer pictures.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com