Re: [Tigers] Maxwell Smart's Tiger Is A Alpine!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Maxwell Smart's Tiger Is A Alpine!
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:29:14 -0500
In the motor trend article on the net, "Segal" who sounds like either
the director or producer of the movie, makes this statement about the
car:

".....So unless you lifted up the hood, you would not be able to tell
the difference," Segal says. "It's an exact replica. To the lay person,
to the naked eye it will look like a Tiger because that's what the show
had. Purists will know. The Alpine and the Tiger are the exact same
except for the engine."

The only part I disagree with is that the Alpine and Tiger are exactly
the same other than the engine, although I would agree that's what most
people think that I talk to....that the engine is the only difference.
Oh well.

Cullen
1452

No doubt the reason she's labled the picture link on her website "My
Sunbeam Tiger"

JD