[Tigers] Fulcrum Pins and Content Search

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fulcrum Pins and Content Search
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:06:47 -0700
Yeah,

It's me again, with the same old suggestion.  Check out your query on
TigersUnited.com "Search Engine" (the magnifying glass at the top of the
page with "SEARCH" under it)

A quick test of the words "fulcrum pin" (with quote marks) yields a
great number of site discussions, and articles.

Another good content describers is in the hot linked bottom menu, and a
good source of articles can be found on:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/club_tips.asp

for pleasant reading.

Sure, I know it is easy to poll the list, but a little "homework" might
allow your inquiries to be more precise.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com