Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum pin bolts

To: 65tiger@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum pin bolts
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:22:39 EDT
I broke one of those too. Broke the stock pin 7 years earlier.   Switched
to Doug's pin and delron bushings The right pin broke, my son lost all
steering,
hit and rolled an Explorer, bounced off and hit a light pole dead  center.
Noone
go hurt but the car really took a beating. That's why my car is not on the
road.

What do I think of Doug's pins?  I'm putting a new set of his
back in.  They are the best available.  John Logan's fix is  the
way to go.

As to the mounting bolts, Gary Ballard broke his while nacking
out of McD's on the way to SUNI in Aspen.  10 minutes later he
would have been on a twisty road in the mountains.

DAve

In a message dated 4/11/2008 8:51:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,