Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:27:36 -0700
Caertainly it is for real. I have a free linch for you also. No, the
issue is the electrolysis of the water. All this guy  is doing is using
someting to break water down into hydrogen and oxygen and remixing th
egasses. Ford used this Hydroxide of Hydrogen last summer to run their
fuel cell car to 207 on the salt flats. What's not siad is that in order
to get enough to run your vehicle you have to have a LOT of it and under
very high pressure, around 5000 or better psig. And because the two
gasses are mixed together in the storage tank, they are quite literally
a bomb. The good thing from this would be that if true he has a new wasy
to electrolyze water. Keep the H2 and put the O2 back in the air. Much
smaller bomb.  And that demo with the hafinger h olding the torch tip?
You can probably do that with you acetelyne tip now. Just have to make
sure that the flame front is off the tip by using lots of pressure to
keep  it away.  So do not equate teh hotness of th etorch tip with the
flame temp...that is really hot!

mayf