Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:54:44 +0100
yes but corn has risen along with other commodities for different
reasons.  at least thats where the bulk of the increase in corn is.
further, whatever the high cost of the water ready for use in this
sort of equipment, there is no reason to believe the cost would
increase over time (as she is suggesting) as its unlikely to suffer
from political tensions and diminishing reserves.  if anything the
cost will fall as more efficient means of its production are devised.

anyway, we digress....  for the purposes of this list, i for one will
continue to pour dirty great quantities of preminum gasoline into my
hungry iron 302. :)