[Tigers] Need an early MKI Window regulator

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Need an early MKI Window regulator
From: "John Stithem" <mai65tai@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:32:52 -0700
Hi All,
I posted on the TigerBits site but have not received any response so I thought
I'd try here.

I need an early MKI Window Regulator. I believe the early (63'?) Alpines had
the same regulator. It is the one with two attachment tabs above the window
crank. I need a drivers side.
If anyone can help, please contact me off list. I posted pictures of the two
different type of regulators on the TigerBits site so you could see the one I
need..

Thanks,

John

mai65tai@sonic.net