Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel WOB/OT

Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel WOB/OT
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 07:59:28 -0700
Well, thanks, Bill.
I really needed _you_ to tell me how to live my life.

I've tried to couch my responses to you in an "agree-to-disagree" form,
even including a little humor by making fun of both sides, but you don't
seem to want to have any of that.

Since I can see where this is going between you and me, I've decided to
opt out by setting my message filter to send any future communications
from you directly to the trash bin, so feel free to offer whatever
pseudo-patriotic flag-waving head-in-the-sand response you want.

I won't be reading it.

David