Re: [Tigers] Tiger to Alpine Conversion

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger to Alpine Conversion
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:57:24 -0500
If you follow all the directions Al Gore himself will autograph it which
will make all of the Carroll Shelby autographs worthless.  He might even
give you a DVD of his movie "Earth in a Lurch" and buy a few carbon credits
from you so he can use more electricity and ride in a limo. -- Bill --

That's great news! What is the cost if I keep all those old, unwanted
Tiger-only parts? With the price of Authentic Tiger power trains going
through the roof, I can recover most of the kit's cost by eBaying all
that discarded, eco-unfriendly, non-green Tiger stuff.

If I follow all the directions, will it pass an A.A.C. inspection
committee?

Bugz
:0)