[Tigers] Tiger to Alpine Conversion

To: mark.rense@ge.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger to Alpine Conversion
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:30:43 EDT
Bugz
 You are in luck. We have complete Tiger-to-Alpine conversion  kits
available. They include all required parts from axle to tunnel to Alpine  scrip
and of
course the necessary Alpine title, data plate, SAL tag and  Certificate of
Authenticity.  There is even a package of our  reproduced original rivets for
the
data plate.

The cost is $9,999 plus the replaced Tiger parts and shipping.

There is no guarantee that your carbon foot print will be reduced but we
will send you a Gore certificate anyway.

listings at AOL Autos.