Re: [Tigers] Junkyard vacation (part 2)

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Junkyard vacation (part 2)
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:25:33 -0500
Mark, you didn't bore me at all, I love the "barn find", cool junkyard
stories...I drug my Tiger out of a shed in a little town in
Oklahoma...stumbled across it by accident. I still drive through small
towns peering into peoples backyards and analyzing shapes of cars under
blue tarps. I'm totally obsessed with lost treasures....

As the 85 year old lady would say...."Jimmy had this old chevy before
the war.....he died and now it just sits there in the garage for 30
years.....its says Korevette on it or something...you can have it if you
want it...."

Someday that will happen to me....

Thanks for the story...I'm envious of your junkyard trip.

Thanks for bearing with me. For those of you who had  to sit behind a
desk
today, don't worry. Your retirement days will come:-)
Mark