[Tigers] radiator cap

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] radiator cap
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 08:46:52 EDT
Hello,

I'm trying to replace my original style radiator cap (lost during engine
rebuild) with one from Mustangs Unlimited and they have a number of  types.

Was the original vented or non-vented? I assume it wasn't chrome but was
zinc plate.....

And what was the pressure? Was it 7 or thirteen lbs. or something  different?

The two that look the part are Mustangs Unltd. part #  8101  01   and  RS9 01

BUT...........I remember that the lost cap said AC on it. Perhaps replaced
in the long lost past?

Please help.

BTW: will the gentleman I spoke with this weekend with the Mk 11 from
British Columbia please resend me your contact information. I had a computer
meltdown.

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083
LRXFE