[Tigers] Register your Shelby and your dislike for the man!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Register your Shelby and your dislike for the man!
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:20:41 -0500
Jeff,
   I have to agree with you.  It isn't right to have a trial by the pittance
of information that can be gleaned off the biased net.  Shelby did what he
did throughout life and is who he is because of his own choosing.  He spent
his time and his money and a lot of things are what they are because of him
doing the work and taking the risks years ago.  His name is his and not
public property and I can easily see why he would balk at people using it
against his will. -- Bill --

  Yeah, I read the various articles detailing the dispute.  I look at as
Carroll Shelby trying to recalim his legacy.   Since he created it, my view
is he can decide what he wants to do with it.    I see you use to own a GT
350.  Don't tell me in a fit of rage against Mr. Shelby you sold it.   To
show you what a generous person I am, since I'm free this weekend, I will
collect from anyone on the list any Shelby Mustang 1965 - 1968 (don't want
the 69 - 70 Mustangs because they were not built by Shelby) to relieve the
owner's anger and disgust at Mr. Shelby.  Also, you can mail me any Shelby
signed paraphanelia such as programs, posters, photos etc.

                                      Jeff