[Tigers] 1/4 mile times

To: <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Tigers] 1/4 mile times
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:14:45 -0400
Tony,

I have not yet had my car to the track but with the old Car Test DOS
program I have it indicates a traction limited 11.1 with my 349.5 ci
stroker with 381 HP to the wheels and 406 lb ft. I am sure there are
some other programs now that are more sophisticated but I like this one
as I can race other cars with my combination ... great to kill a few
minutes when you want a break.

I hope to get to  track this year but lack of a roll bar creates a
problem and I just have not got around to it yet.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.

PH: 949-305-5393

Cell: 949-289-3357

FX: 425-955-6268

Email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
<mailto:timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>

Personal Email: timronak@cox.net <mailto:timronak@cox.net>

If you received this message in error please inform the sender and
delete the message.