[Tigers] Tiger GT

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger GT
From: "Lynn Wall" <lwall@wt-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:26:54 -0600
All,

I was driving around today and spotted a tiger that I had not seen before.
Here in Utah there are relatively few tigers and I thought I knew most of
them.

It was at a restoration shop having some minor work done.  I spoke with the
owner of the shop and he was kind enough to let me look it over.  The VIN
tag had a "GT" stamped above the VIN number.  I would say the ID tag and the
rivits looked original.

I was told it was a 65 Tiger GT.  There were not metal convertible top doors
and no convertible top.  I was told this is how the GT's came.  The car was
very "personalized" with lots of chrome and other items.   The body was very
straight, paint was pretty good and he had all the "special pieces".

I am not one of the lucky few to own a "BON" and was wondering if anyone
could take a moment to educate me on the "Tiger GT".

I'm sorry but was in quite a hurry and did not get to take any pics or write
down any numbers.  It is only a couple blocks from my office and the owner
of the shop would likely let document it further.  Norm????

Finally he has an SAAC membership sticker and appears to either be a member
of CAT or a past member.

Thanks,  Lynn

BTW it was black with a hardtop