Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT

To: "MWood24020@aol.com" <MWood24020@aol.com>, "rootes1@earthlink.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:40:43 -0400
 Mike:

That may have been the Tiger (black) of Bill Atalla that was featured in
British Car Magazine (which evolved into Classic Motorsports, published by
Tiger owner Tim Suddard).  Bill also had his Alpine (yellow) featured in
British Car.

BTW:  The current issue of Classic Motorsports (#133, July 2008)has the
beginning of the restoration of Tim's car.  This will be an ongoing
restoration story of his car, which I believe is now completed and on the
road.

Jere