Re: [Tigers] Ebay tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay tiger
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:59:06 -0400
Does  anyone know this car?

That car was bought by Jerry Helfman in Michigan from someone in  the south
such as South Carolina about five years ago. He had the hood scoop,  roll bar
padding etc. and T-5 transmission (not mentioned) added. He  decided he wanted
a 1999 Ferrari so he sold it to the present owner named  George Huisman, owner
of Classic Design Concepts in Novi Michigan. George bought  it for his wife
who decided she wanted something with an automatic   transmission and A/C.

As you can see it's very straight and It's a very good driver.

I thought I recognized the car but couldn't quite place it.  Now that I look
at it, yes its Jerry's car.  He used to show up with all kinds of paraphanelia
like "Sunbeam Tiger" street signs, little stuffed kid leaning on the bumper,
checkered head light covers, etc.  I assume all that would go with the car's
new owner.     It would be interesting to see if he customizes his Ferrari
like he did the Tiger.

Kip Sheward deals primarily with high end cars and his building is a couple of
miles from where I live.  I don't know if he is a broker or keeps a inventory
of cars inside his building.

                                                                    Jeff