[Tigers] Control of Energy

To: CoolVT@aol.com, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Control of Energy
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:06:10 -0700
Mark,

What else can go?  The availability of gasoline.  But don't fret too
much, the oil industry has more clout than any others, and they also own
the major "gasohol", and other energy sources they can use to control
"ENERGY".  Remember the old days when "What's Good for GM is Good for
the Country" resulted in them buying all the electric trolleys, and
buses in L.A. and replacing them with Gasoline vehicles?

"Cheer up, things could get worse!"  So I did, and sure enough, things
did get worse."

Hey, I remember when the "AUDI" was a small, three cylinder, two cycle,
economy car. And ugly, as well.  Then again there was the Messerschmidt !

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com