Re: [Tigers] Control of Energy

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, "CoolVT@aol.com"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Control of Energy
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:17:36 -0400
My dad had a DKW (pre-Audi)in the late 50's/early 60's.  I believe it was a 3
cylinder two stroke, but am unsure.  He seems to have really enjoyed that car
as it is one of the few he ever talks about.  I have never been able to find
any pictures of his, but have seen some photos of what they looked like.  I
wonder if there are any remaining here in the U.S.  I have also never been
able to find any pictures of his Alpine either, darn it.

Jere