[Tigers] Heater Motor Replacement

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Heater Motor Replacement
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:19:18 -0700
 Does anyone recall whether it was the MGB or the MG Midget that the "stubby"
heater motor came out of (and maybe year specific too)?  I bought one years
ago, and had it installed in the blower case waiting for the day when... (the
Tiger is done).  I'm working on my Turbo Pinto and the heater motor hits the
exhaust manifold. On a hunch I pulled the MG motor, put it in the Pinto and it
does the trick because of its shorter length.  I want to let these guys know
about this little trick (they scrounge up A/C heaters because the motor is in
the interior) .
  Thanks, Tom
Checked by AVG.
AM