Re: [Tigers] Doane's Horses

To: jxnichols@sbcglobal.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Doane's Horses
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:29:37 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/08 5:54:56 PM, jxnichols@sbcglobal.net writes:

> "So are you getting 381 HP from your 260? I doubt it!"

Yes, got it on the dyno! Feel free to call me a liar anytime. No lie, but I
did bait everyone a little. Motor has a large arm, is bigger than 260, runs
very high   compression and has custom made alu heads from Ford's F1 and Indy
motor program, full roller valve train. Mr. Begosian was a chief developer on
the
J and K code motors. There really is nothing 260 about it anymore. The big
gamble is can I cool it. Joe wants to put a spray bar in front of the radiator.
Also drivability issues are still a concern!

So why do you feel so threatened by this?

A similar combination of components used on a 302 has produced 475hp and is
currently in a really fast Mustang running in the Central Valley.

Moonstone

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for
fuel-efficient used cars.