Re: [Tigers] LAT Option Sales Sheets

To: Bill Rogers Motorsport Memories <milward@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT Option Sales Sheets
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:44:16 -0700
Tigers,

While Bill is correct about the LAT Price List
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/pp-letters.asp
 having been reduced to text for compactness, the "letters" on the first
two pages are "GIF" images, and can be downloaded and sized as desired
(not super clear).  These pages can also be printed from the browser.
The LAT-27 Tri-Y headers do exist (I have a set) and are shown well in
"The Book of Norman".

The Rootes Accessories List
(http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/Dealer_Accessories/DealerAccessCat.asp),
thanks to David and Gary Franchi, are in TWO 8 page .PDF downloadable
files.  One 0.5 Mb, and the less clear, and one 2.4 Mb, in great
clarity.  Both printable, and from original material. These include the
available air conditioning units. (for the "Minx"  :-( )

Many of the LAT & Dealer options are shown on:
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/lat.asp
<http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/lat.asp,,Steve>
Good page for many of the rarer LAT options, such as cast oil pan,
Stripe Kit, scatter shield, tube headers, wheels, etc. These are taken
from the original LAT pages.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman