[Tigers] LAT Option Sales Sheets

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] LAT Option Sales Sheets
From: "Bill Rogers Motorsport Memories" <milward@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:05:17 -0700
When we got our car from the original owner we were given a fairly complete
set of the LAT option sheets as well as the Sept 1 1966 price list of all
available LAT options. I would like to complete the set and have down loaded
what is available from Steve Laifman's Tigers United website. Steve did not
reproduce the actual sheets but transcribed them with pictures to reduce
memory requirements.

Does anyone have original sheets for the following LAT options that they would
be willing to color copy? I will make a set of mine (as far as I can determine
I have all the rest) and can trade 1 for1 for any you can provide for any I
have. Perhaps we can swap at TU in Big Bear this weekend?

LAT12 Dress Up
LAT 10-16 Pins Decals etc.
LAT 27 Tri-Y Headers (Don't know if this exists)
LAT 58 Tail Stripe
LAT 70 Wheels
LAT 72 Radio
LAT 73 Headers